View Single Post
Old 01-17-2001, 11:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KABillyMac Send a message via Yahoo to KABillyMac
Sir, your son has chosen a fine fraternity. I am a member of the Order at Eastern Kentucky University. Be assured that your son is in good hands and the teachings that he will learn will continue to make you proud. Your son will be learning chivalry and gentility, the teachings of our founding fathers from 136 years ago, that still shine through today. Please do not pay attention to the comments about us being racist. None of the items that were described by the Sigma Chi are recognized by our nationals as "official" Everyone one has love and pride for something, and the KA chapters south of the mason dixon line just happen to be proud of and love the romantisism of the old south. (pre and post civil war) There is a beauty and elegance of the south that cannot be matched anywhere. The rebel flag is NOT our official flag, most of us choose to give it the utmost respect. You can contact me at TRIG243@aol.com if you have any further questions or I can be of any assistance to you or your son. Good luck to both of you.

[This message has been edited by KABillyMac (edited January 17, 2001).]