View Single Post
Old 05-17-2002, 02:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Eh, too lazy to put in the colors but...

To Alpha Gamma Delta: I had barely heard of your group before GC, but I must say you have an outstanding sisterhood here. Kisses to greeklawgirl!

To Pi Beta Phi: Our history would be less rich without you. I was visiting a junior high two weeks ago to promote the public library and one of the teachers whose class I spoke to had a Pi Phi keyring and it was neat to feel that bond.

To Sigma Phi Epsilon: You played a big part in making KappaStarboy who he is and all I have to say to that is THANK YOU. He is the greatest guy on the planet and totally changed my view of your fraternity.

To Phi Kappa Tau: Hooray for Mu chapter and all my best guy friends from college. Those men take Phi Tau and what it stands for very seriously and represent you well.

To Phi Delta Theta: Okay, so I never spent as much time at that house as I should have, but thanks for always being so great to us at mixers and pre-rush events.

And to those GC'ers I've had the opportunity to get to know just a tiny bit better: Killarney Rose, TriSigmaTX, Blutang, UMGirl.