View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 08:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespink88 View Post
Phew, well I think I'm in the clear. Issues have arisen with every major step in the process so far. Most recently (aka today) I found out our priest can no longer do our service.

So that means NOTHING else will go wrong right? Right???

But seriously, I thought about it some more, and I feel like we're in a good place. And if something comes up I have a groom who is very helpful in making decisions and a very supportive family and bridesmaids who have helped to keep me sane lol
At least (1) You have plenty of time to fix things, (2) You are well organized so it won't be too problematic and, (3) you are both keeping calm. Besides, I'd rather have the problems before instead of at the wedding!

On the registry note, my fiancee and I have started looking at registry items but we don't know were we will be living when we're married because of the whole lovely nature of ERAS and the applying to residencies thing.

Any suggestions for putting together a registry when you don't have a house? I don't want to not do it because you'll get random things you already have.

LET'S GO BIG RED!
Let me teach you how to Bucky!