View Single Post
Old 10-15-2001, 08:16 PM
GreekChat Member

I agree

Quote:
Originally posted by Dexter
Oh Please Bruh!! Do you really think that you are going to get an honest answer out of them? You can't expect that because THEY DON'T KNOW THEMSELVES. Before all of you ladies start beating me down, let me explain. Every woman, although similar in many ways, is a different personality. You can never approach one woman the same way that you approached another. For instance the sister that said she likes a man that notices her shoes because woman like shoes, could never be approached by the a man that isn't fashion conscience to women's apparrel. She would actually be turned on by Al Bundy! My advice is to just be yourself. Either she likes what you present to her or she doesn't. Me , I'm a joker. Some women like a funny man and some don't. So before I got married, I took my chances. When I met my wife, I gave her a fake name and told her I was from Nebraska. I made up the name and said that meant child of the new moon harvest in Swahili. (How many people speak Swahili in NebraskaAfter she found out the truth, she laughed at the fact that for weeks she was calling me by this other name thinking that I was some hill-billy. But she knew that I could always make her smile.

............Think about it
I said the saaaaaaame thing, MAAAAN!!!
Be Yourself, etc. etc.