Thread: FAKE FRIEND
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2000, 11:45 AM
Donna1

I found out the day I was to leave to go back to my university. She lives in a suite style apartment, so I didn't see her that morning until we were leaving for the train station. She had on this pink shirt with green sleeves, but I didn't make any connection since she was always a bit of a clothes horse.
Anyway, we went to the student union right before we went to the train station, and she was talkng to some girls while I waited in line to get some food. We joined the girls, and sat down. Then my friend left the table to use the rest room... I heard the following conversation:
Girl #1- Are you an AKA too?
Me- No, why are you?
Girl #1- No, I'm not. But I want to be. I can't wait until the chapter is started here.
Girl #2- Me either, I know I'll make line, J**** (my friend) is so cool to be an AKA. I just know she will let me cross. She said I'm what AKA looks for in a woman....

I was awe-struck!!! As the conversation went on, I learned of all the lies she had been telling about herself. And once we left the student union, I asked her about it (I waited so as not to embarrass her). She said it was nothing and changed the subject. Then once we got to the train station, as I was getting, she ran into these two guys, to which she greeted them with a hardy "Skeeee-Phiiiii". This was the last time I talked to her since we are both busy with school and finals. I was just wondering if I should say something or not.