View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 08:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Exquisite5
If he truly sexually assaulted her, then his credibilty is shot with me.

However, if it is proven the whatever occured between them was consensual I have no problems with Cos: he's not my husband and it is not uncommon for the wives of rich men to allow them to be, errr, sexually free as long as the wives can keep dipping into the family coeffers. That may have been what Flo Anthony was referring to. If that is Bill and Camille's choice, so be it.

I still think what he said about the Black community needed to be said and I will continue believe that every dollar he has contributed is much needed by Black schools- and I am sure they await his next dollar.

I pray, the allegations are false, and I pray what I mentioned before is not the state of Bill and Camille's marriage, but even if the allegations are true and the marriage is farce for "business" purposes he has still done great things for the Black community and the education of Black youth. Additionally, he has restarted a very necessary dialogue in our community.
Well said. I really enjoyed watching him on Dr. Phil last week. I also agree with what he says about the African American race. However, I do believe that you should lead by example. So let's hope this stuff is false.