View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 09:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_sunshine View Post
Dearest "Dead Weight":

You borrowed the iPod you gave to me to transfer music to your homie's cpu. I called your Black azz to return it and my USB adapter to me and you didn't return my phone calls. Then your hoodrat baby momma calls me on 3-way with one of her hoodrat friends asking me if I'm still messing with you, and her friend saying they're gonna kick my ass. Now hear this, you triflin' McJackass: Either you return my $#!+, or give me $100 for the CD player I let you borrow that you said I was dead on (meaning he wasn't giving it back)- hence leading you to give me said iPod- and the money I paid out of pocket to fix the headphone jack on the iPod. Either way, MAN UP and get at me about my stuff, nucca!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Me
*UPDATE*

This dead weight STILL hasn't returned my iPod and adapter to me, nor has he paid me the money for the headphone jack I fixed on said iPod and the CD player he won't return. Then he called me back saying I was phuckin' buggin' and going crazy, and had the nerve to mention the jewelry he was gonna get for me that he can't get outta hock. Nucca, nobody told your stubborn Jacques-azz to put a ring on layaway that cost like $1500. So, if that's a problem, allow me to offer a solution: Gimme the dayum receipt for the ring and I'll pay it off my dayum self. And about the iPod, if I don't get it back before midnight tonight, you and your friend can take turns shoving the iPod up your azzes and crapping it out sideways because

I.AM.OFFICIALLY.DONE.WITH.Y'ALL.NUCCAS!!!!!!!!!
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me