View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 02:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy View Post
Any advice?

P.S- I promise you he is a good guy. I wouldn't give up my virginity to some random loser.
How many of these sex threads have you started? I saw three so far.

You've known him since 7th grade? He was just a kid then. Why the rush? IMO, "Time" is your best friend. Yeah, he seems cool now, and he just may be cool, but all relationships are cool in the beginning. Tons of jokers can thrill you and delight your heart in the first few weeks or months of a relationship. But only time will tell if his love, respect, and commitment to you are genuine. Do yourself a favor and be patient, and put the sex on hold. IMO, you can't rush a relationship if you want it to work. To me, by its very nature, it requires time to grow by you two spending intimate, quality time together. You don't have to have sex to be intimate.

Even though you think you know him well because of the time you've spent with him, things can still surface later on in the relationship that are cause for concern. Think about it, this joker could hit it, quit it, and bounce while your standing there with your panties around your ankles. So, just spend time getting to know this joker, (as a young man) and don't make the same mistake as many young ladies your age do when their "boyfriends" begin to show signs of serious character flaws. Based on your post, since you two have started a relationship, keep it monogomous without using your panties as ankle warmers. If you begin to learn things about him that would keep him from being the kind of husband you deserve someday, bail out now, before you get too serious with this joker.

Good luck to you.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 12-19-2008 at 02:12 AM.