View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaGlamma View Post
Hey guys! So my chapter has been really struggling to attend the other philanthropy events of other chapters and those chapters are starting to notice. I'm the Philanthropy Chair and I would really like to see more of the girls at events. We were thinking about doing an incentive program for those events (which we could possibly extend to include/reward service hours). Have any of you done any incentive programs for philanthropy events that have worked? I am preferably looking for something cheap or free (I was considering a reward of a Designated Driver for three nights in the upcoming semester since I could do that for free, for instance).

Let me know if you have any ideas!
I wouldn't do a designated driver service, as aside from the obvious problems, that might not be something that every sister would want. If there are any sisters who rarely or never drink, a DD program won't motivate them to get involved.

I don't know that I've heard of chapters making it a requirement to attend other fraternity/sorority philanthropy events, but you could put it to a vote that every sister has to attend at least one event per semester.

ETA: By the way, you only have to post your question in one forum.

@~/~~~~

Last edited by ASTalumna06; 03-16-2014 at 11:09 PM.