View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 01:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
more so just weird than funny/embarrassing.....

it was my, like, 2nd time going to this one club in nashville....connections.....i was with my then-b/f (air force guy), this other guy, and our 2 female friends. i had partaken of some lovely beverages before we headed out for this 30-45 minute drive. we're about 20 minutes away and i am almost in TEARS i have to piss so bad! it was horrible! i am begging for them to pull over so i can just piss on the side of I-65...but brad won't....being, as usual, an ass........so when we get to the club, i am supposed to go through this whole check point thing b/c i was not 21 at the time,and i needed all my x's and shit....but i run through the door, tell some drag queens to "move it or lose it" and scurry my ass to the bathroom. there's all these gay guys in the ladies room, and i'm like, "ok, i want everyone with a penis out of MY way....this is the ladies room....i get PREFERENCE OVER YOU!" they all just starred at me, and quietly parted like the red sea. when i was finished, they all were like, "you ok, sweetie???" and i was like, "yeah, thanks......" and they all were so sweet about it and i apologized for being bitchy, but it had to happen!

PSA: never tell a drag queen to "move it or lose it" unless you really wanna be called out during the drag show later on....

Last edited by AlphaGamDiva; 07-17-2003 at 01:59 AM.