View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 09:10 AM
GreekChat Member

@Cheerio...not on grade probation, initiated into the NPC last month ( Spring16 "rush" for Service Sororities I believe) but I'm a Type A ...the more I do extracurricular the better I do academically- focuses me to complete assignments and study in a time management way. I far exceed my required study hours every week, participate in my sport , music, etc My Sorority doesn't really do much philanthropically- one or two events a year- so I'm attending other sorority events, volunteering at hospital, etc. My sorority is a very party oriented group and while I enjoy parties - I don't go crazy. I really like the older sisters, though and while my own big doesn't initiate contact very often, I do have an older sister who invites me here and there-but not being a big party-gal hinders me as well. I'm not into revenge as it's the mirror side of cliques - so if I join the service sorority as well- it's for personal growth and more involvement in the campus activities and sisterhood that I was hoping for with my own sorority.

Last edited by Bells1; 12-09-2015 at 09:41 AM. Reason: typing errors made information unclear