View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 01:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
I haven't seen anything going on at Idaho, yet. Maybe they are waiting for the Greek advisor to be hired?
Quote:
http://www.uiargonaut.com/content/view/7478/48/

The article is from the student paper, they are active on campus. I personally haven't seen them around, but I've been at home sleeping off my sinus infection and enjoying everything on my DVR.
Quote:
I saw a sign for Lambda Chi Alpha today in the Commons, they are working on that recolonization.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HONKY660 View Post
I believe they have a group of 20 so far, including the ASUI President.
Quote:
I saw the article in the Argonaut (linked to it here) but it was the first I had seen on campus. My friend asked me about it, and then said he was "too old" and we decided to eat lunch. Midterms and the snow are just making it BLAH.
The LXA colony is now in their house (formerly rented by AGR, originally Pi Phi, their lozenge is part of the mantle above the fire place) as the ivy has been trimmed off the brick and their letters are up. The AGRs have removed their signage, and last I heard they were moving into the former Teke house this fall (Teke has been gone since 2003). There is SO MUCH construction on campus that I haven't driven to the golf course or past the house, so I'm not sure if AGR has moved in yet.

I am going to miss seeing the farm equipment AGR had on their lawn for campus events, and when they did a wood chopping philanthropy as well. I don't really drive on New Greek except to go to the golf course.

To the best of my knowledge the former ASUI president is still involved, though we graduated and he's interning in DC with Senator Walt Minnick as of the Monday after graduation in May. Also the new greek advisor should have started the beginning of July, but I haven't met him yet.