Thread: "Forced" prefs?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2001, 06:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

Interesting question Carnation. I really don't know the rules at my school. I know that if a girl cut my sorority and then didn't get a bid from anyone else I wouldn't want to give her a COB. I am pretty sure everyone in my house feels the same way. If they don't want you why invite them back? They are probably going to be unhappy anyway.
On another note my house did not make quota this yr, but that doesn't mean no one wanted my house. I know that my house did cut girls. They would rather fill the house with quality girls then make sure there is quantity. Of course quota is important and we do want to fill our house, but it isn't worth it if the girls aren't quality. I do know that my house dropped a girl bc they thought she was going to join the house she was a legacy too. She did not want to be in the same house as her sister. So ASA COB and she joined our house. Sorry I think I got off topic, but a lot of girls want to know what houses make quota and who doesn't. I wanted to let them know that a house may not make quota and still be strong.