View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Come on people! Enough is enough!

Can I suggest there be a new Recruitment Stories section for each year? It is really annoying when this page keeps popping up OLD recruitment story threads. And, PEOPLE, all these "retro" stories are lame. And, can we have a definition of what a "story" is? Just stating which groups someone goes back to each day using a coded name system on a mystery campus is just useless and a waste of everyone's time. If you want to tell a story, then add some details like what happened each day, how you felt, etc. This page has seriously become frustrating.

Example of bad recruitment story. (just imagine this spread out over 3-5 days)

"Hi! I'm Patty PNM and I'm going to Mystery U. There are 5 sororities which I will name Blue, Black, Red, Orange, and Yellow.

I got invited back to Blue, Black and Red for the 2nd round. I ranked them Blue and Black. Then I got Black and Red for Preference. I ranked them Black and Red. I got Red. Now, I'm a [INSERT ACTUAL SORORITY]."

That is BORING and a super big waste of time. If you don't want to actually tell a story, then please don't post.

I know I'm a bitch for saying these things. But, I know there are other people out there that are feeling the same way. You are just too nice to say it. You can thank me privately.

-- Anonymous Alumnae from Silent Sorority