View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 08:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Big/Little/Pseudo Problems

So the problem I'm facing right now is about my big picking up a pseudo little. My big and I are close but our personalities are very similar so at times, we argue pretty badly and usually get over it. At our formals, she told me she picked up a pseudo little from my class. This girl in my class has a pretty bad big sis and normally I would understand it that she would want a pseudo big and i would understand that my big probably felt like she wanted to be there for her as well as a pseudo big, especially since they get along well too.

But the thing is, this girl isn't necessarily the greatest person. I always try to give people a chance but this girl makes fun of our own sister to other fraternities and gossips about people she has no right to even talk about. I absolutely don't agree with her actions and I also don't condone that behavior nor would I ever want to be associated with someone like that.

So I want to tell my big that I dont' want to be associated with my pseudo twin but how would I even go about that. I don't want to tell my big about all these nasty things that this girl has done especially since her and my big get along. I feel like it's not my place to say those things.

I'm also a little bothered that my big didn't tell me she picked her up until formals. I'm really uncomfortable with that fact. I know pseudos are just a title but I still feel hurt and confused. I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing either and my big has a tendency to blow things off and to fall off the face of the earth and not respond at times.