View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 06:57 AM
GreekChat Member

And there it is. Different wording, but there it is.

And it was NOT a generic post - it very specifically referenced the previous thread. To quote " In light of a recent thread, I'd like to engage brains in a discussion about affecting organizational change. The previous thread outlined various reasons alumni of a particular group are disenchanted and disgusted with the state of their organization. Through various means, a small group has retained a significant level of power. I'm sure that's true for many organizations too. Not all agree with the direction that this group has been going in though. Concerns are.." and then the specific concerns are mentioned.

But let's pretend that yes, it was just a general "how can we make change" post. My point that those outlining the need for change in any group are the 20% still stands. The 80% (where do these percentages come from?) are not cognizant of the need, or are simply apathetic. While I did indeed make an allusion to a specific controversy (which I didn't name, and yet which everyone knew), the post wasn't merely about it, but was in fact more general, if not generic. It truly "wasn't hardly mentioned" (sic).

Last edited by SWTXBelle; 05-18-2019 at 10:59 AM.