View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 08:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Question 3rd time's the charm?

Some may know that I rushed twice. My freshmen year and then again my sophomore year. Both unhappy endings and I really thought the second time around I stood a chance. I thought everything went really well, I was actually having fun and then became heartbroken quickly. Every party I was at I felt so comfortable. I was so excited about rush the second time and being in each party it felt so right. I can't really explain it but it was just wonderful. Everytime I see the greek week signs, shirts, and so forth I feel like I'm missing out. So, I was thinking, I've done the recruitment each fall that it feels like the thing to do. That maybe if I did approach the idea again that it could be a happy ending but it's becoming sad. Girls that I rushed with from the very beginning who didn't get into a group but then did the second time around, and all the girls in my group who found their home, I guess I would just feel like a loser?

Any suggestions, comments? How would you feel if you saw the same person maybe a 3rd time?

I'm really regretting my screen name