View Single Post
Old 12-14-2001, 02:19 PM
GreekChat Member

I was once sleeping at my boyfriend's parents house during spring break-I was visitning him when he lived there-and I was staying in his old room from when he was a kid. For the whole week, I had horrible nightmares-so scary that I didn't even want to go to sleep at night-like, I shouldn't have been sleeping there. I finally refused to sleep in his old room when I had a dream, but it wasn't how I normally dream-you know how in your dreams, you see youself doing things-like in 3rd person? Well, this dream was in 1st person-like the dream was happening to me, I wasn't just watching myself do things-anyhoo, in the dream, I was lying in bed looking at the wall(which was the way I was facing while I slept) and this little boy was standing in front of me, just looking at me. Nothing happened, but it freaked me out so much, that I won't sleep in there anymore. Hunny said that maybe it was him as a little boy watching over me, but I say it was just freaky.

Later in the week, after we had gone out one night, Hunny and I were asleep, and I woke up in the middle of the night. He kind of woke up too, and mumbled something inchoherent like, Do you know the answer? I was like, what?? Next morning, I told him about it, and he said he had been having a dream that we were playing trivia and he was trying to answer a question. Well, before I woke up that night I had been dreaming that we were playing trivia and it was our turn to answer the question. I was telling him things about my dream (like where we were sitting, etc) and they were the same in his! We had the same dream at the same time. Very cool, but very weird.