View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 09:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Sisterhood Round

I was nervous to see my list for this round, especially after Philanthropy round. As I walked over to meet my Rho Gamma, I was preparing myself for the possibility that I would only have a couple of houses, and that Chili or Paprika would not be on my list.

She handed me my list, I took a deep breath, and...

Cumin
Garlic
Paprika

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to smile. I still had 3 chapters! Sure, the max was 9, but 3 is better than none, right? The sting of being cut from Chili was harder to take than I was expecting, though, and I had to give myself some time in my room to get the tears out before I could start my day.

It only takes one. It only takes one. It only takes one...

Cumin had been hit or miss so far, but I was quickly starting to love this chapter. I walked in for the round to start, and the woman I had clicked so well with was waiting for me! Our conversation went incredibly well and I could clearly see she loved her sisters. In fact, all of the interactions between the sisters were friendly and I could tell they enjoyed being around each other. The video we watched was adorable and I could honestly see myself being a part of this chapter.

Garlic was a chapter that I desperately wanted to get to know. I thought I was not connecting well with them, but they wanted to see more of me. I had a better round for sisterhood! Their video highlighted how close the chapter was and the woman I talked to was much more inviting than before. I left with a much better feeling about this chapter, and I was glad that I had been given another chance to see what they were like!

Paprika had been a favorite of mine throughout the process. Sisterhood round was no exception. The woman I spoke with was someone I didn't know yet, but she had a similar personality to the women in the chapter that I knew. The video moved me to tears, and I spent the round talking about what sisterhood and friendship meant to me. As always, I left wanting to return.

When it came time to rank, I placed all 3 chapters in the top (it was top 3/bottom 6). I placed the chapters in order:

Top:
Paprika
Cumin
Garlic

Now to wait for preference round! Only one more day!

To Bind, To Strive, To Aid