View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 12:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXOrushadvisor View Post
This made me laugh because even at 5' 11" my daughter likes to rock the 4 inch heels! I told her I hope she finds herself a tall man.

Just as a side note around 15 years ago I had to send my recruitment chair home to change the dress she had on. I guess her and the president didn't give each other dress checks and she was all boobs literally falling over the top of the dress. She was SO mad at me and wouldn't speak to me the rest of recruitment.
Hahahaha. I have a picture of my pledge class during our first preference as actives. That year three or four girls were in shows on campus and were in rehearsal so much that they were missing the least crucial parts of work week and somehow they never got their outfits checked. Coincidentally they all had huge boobs and were short, so they're standing in the front row of the picture in the hands on knees sorority pose and your eyes go straight to BOOBS.

On another note I went back and put together recruitment outfits that I could actually afford:

All of the dresses except the preference dress are from Modcloth, and most of the jewelry is Forever21/Charlotte Russe/Old Navy (I own a bunch of it already). This is how I would actually shop...I'd be picking shoes and accessories that could go with many different outfits and dresses that I could wear day to day (and the pref dress would be great for a semi-formal).

PS-For PNM's wanting to see how sorority women dress on their particular campus, one easy way to find out is to dig up chapters' websites. Look at the photos and see what the actives are wearing (though make sure the site is up to date...sometimes they're a few years old).

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five."
Groucho Marx

Last edited by Alumiyum; 08-09-2010 at 12:41 PM.