View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMH30144 View Post
I was a member of PSK at Clarion beginning Fall 1976. Though I've lost touch with most everyone I went to school with, I'm curious as to what is going on with the situation between the Administration and the Chapter? Is the 'non recognition' for a specified time?
It was sad for me to see that most of the fraternities that were active on campus during my days are no longer around. Groups like Theta Xi, Theta Chi, Sigma Chi look to be no more. From what I know, the University no longer allows 'local' fraternities, they must be affiliated with a National organization. Although never perfect, Greek Life can be a great addition to a students life at college.
Keep me informed if possible.
TMH
YAY Clarion people older than me on GC!!

I was an ASA at Clarion in the late 80s. If you want to PM me, I can update you on some of the guys you mentioned.

Did you join the yahoogroup they mentioned in the alumni bulletin?

As far as what's going on w/ Nu Pentaton, from what PSK480 told me when I saw him, they are getting better numbers than any of the recognized fraternities. If that keeps up, I think the admin will basically have to re-recognize them.

Last edited by 33girl; 04-03-2007 at 10:31 AM.