View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 08:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via AIM to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via Yahoo to PhiPsiRuss
Quote:
Originally posted by pixell
I'm hoping to do graduate school in Computer Science. Mr. Pixell wants to do History. Know anything about either program?
I don't know that much about those programs, but they should be decent. When I was an undergrad, UCF had a great reputation for computer science. I have no idea where FSU stands on this today.

Quote:
Originally posted by ZTAngel
a) It depends on what beach. Tallahassee is approximately an hour away from the Gulf of Mexico. As for the Atlantic Ocen, it's about 3 hours away. Panama City is approximately 1.5 hours (or less) from Tallahassee and it's a really nice beach.
That's right, but there are small beaches in Wakulla County that are less than an hour from Tally. Also, the surfing sucks on the Gulf. I don't surf, but a fraternity brother did (and still does.) He was from Jupiter, and actually cried during his first month as an FSU freshman, and this is a guy who cries over nothing. He missed the surfing by Jupiter, and really missed being a reasonable distance from Sebastian Inlet, which supposedly has the best surfing in Florida.

Last edited by PhiPsiRuss; 05-19-2004 at 08:43 PM.