Thread: Greek Cousins
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 11:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: I live in Tallahasse cuz of school but im from naples
Send a message via AIM to Danina82
History changes ppl

I loved the history lesson very good, If you're wondering how Sigma Lambda Gamma comes in the picture is through Mary Peterson she helped found Sigma Lambda Beta with Baltazar, and with our 5 founders Sigma Lambda Gamma was created four years after. Now bcuz SLB helped found SLG they're brothers and sisters not constitutionally bounded but still family, ( and its kinda ovbious since they both start with SIGMA LAMBDA right? ) Anyways, Baltazar he didn't know what to call SLB but bcuz there's an obvious connection and special bond clearly through him, he called them his cousins...and then in 1990 when SLG was founded with the SLB's help and MARY PETERSON they also became part of The Royal Family.
I'm From FSU and here our FIRM is extremely close =] I understand that there are many ppl who don't know about this history, specially old school, BUT it is true whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Honestly it hurts me to see all this back and forth thing goin on, just because you haven't updated on your history it doesn’t' make it any less true. If you want to see what The Royal Family is all about go to youtube.com and search for FSU probate and see the "probate FSU sigma lambda gamma 1 of 4. You will definitely get a wake up call.

LOVE to ALL <3

P.S no offence to anybody, I just really want to make a change in getting out there our family history bcuz it's very important and bcuz it is very sad when you go to another school and you see rivalry between this organizations =/.