View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Seattle:
Seattle was a last choice for Niece. She did not like this house. She did not like that this house wasn’t fancy and that the girls didn’t make an effort to be fancy. She also didn’t like that Seattle seemed to have a list of PNMs that they already liked and treated differently.

Music Scene:
Her mother’s house. She was determined to be a Music Scene. In Niece’s own words “I’ve wanted to be a Music Scene since the day I was conceived.”, imagine her surprise when she realized that chapters of sororities differ and that she wasn’t as huge of a Music Scene fan as she thought she’d be.

Nirvana:
DD3’s sorority. DD3 is deadset on transferring to UW after winter break so she can be in a different climate and be with DS5. As a result, Niece decided that she hated Nirvana and told us that she didn’t want to make it seem like she was copying DD3. Niece also made it very clear that Nirvana was not popular on campus and wasn’t a big deal. “Okay.” Grandma replied.

Ferry:
A lovely house with a strong history. She wasted no time in telling us exactly how she felt about Ferry. She thought that Ferry would be the perfect fit for her. “They’re hot and blonde! I’d be the perfect fit!” was her response to why she liked Ferry.

Puget Sound:
The exact same impressions were made on her and so she decided that, like Ferry, Puget Sound deserved to be on her top 8 list.

Chihuly:
DD4’s house. Niece loved this house because she gets along great with DD4 and wants to be DD4. Chihuly was perfect, she loved Chihuly. She gave us every bit of information that she’d gathered and seemed to absolutely love Chihuly, would it last? Only time would tell.

Space Needle:
She hated space needle and told us so. While their philanthropy is controversial, Grandma tried to encourage Niece to just go and enjoy herself but she already had a soured view of them.

Native American Art:
Hated this house as well. She didn’t like how the Greek letters fell in line and she didn’t like how the girls seemed “bottom tier”.

Cherry Blossoms:
One of the houses in her top 8. She loved them but had no reasons to.

Coffee:
She didn’t like the house because of the Greek letters. She thought that they were ugly. Grandma rolled her eyes so hard that I thought they’d never go back to normal.

Art studios:
Another on the top 8 in case she wanted to transfer to Bama where they’re a “hot blonde” house. Did she like the girls at UW? No. But she said that she’d pretend to so she’d be welcomed at Bama.