View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 11:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool Roll Call!!!

Time to get things hopping around the KKG forum again.... so sound off with your info.

username: imsohappythatiama
real first name: Kristen
initiation date: 4/8/1995
home chapter: Delta Chapter, Indiana University
currently serving the Fraternity as: Adviser to the VP-O of Epsilon Epsilon Chapter/Emory, and Moderator of this forum.

Home chapter claim to fame: Longest continous active Kappa chapter in the country--since 1872 without pause! Go Delta! Our early chapter members wrote most of the initiation ritual, came up with the 2 blues of sky and sea for the official colors, and helped design the Fraternity seal!

About me: I grew up in Florida, went to college in Indiana, grad school in Iowa (where I advised the Beta Zeta chapter). Then I moved to Boston (where I advised the Zeta Alpha chapter). I also long-distance advised Zeta Rho chapter! After that, I served as Province Director of Chapters for Nu-West during a 2-year stint in Nashville. I now live in Atlanta, where I advise the VP-O of Epsilon Epsilon chapter.

I am also a charter member of the "Keepers of the Key" (now known as the Golden Key Alumnae Association) which is a group of Kappas who are dedicated to keeping KKG badges and other important sisters-only items in the Kappa family.

Loyally,

Kristen

Last edited by imsohappythatiama; 09-29-2006 at 09:48 AM. Reason: updated