View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 07:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Quote:
Originally posted by BirthaBlue4
We have a thrift "chain" called Value Village. The one offa Route 198 in Laurel is GREAT! They have allllllllll kinds of stuff. I once found this REALLY nice blue and gold picture frame, metal, really heavy with little "diamonds". It looked expensive, but was only $6 (EASILY $20-30+ at a real store).

One thing that disturbed me....they were selling PANTIES. They had them hung up individually on hangers. I'm sorry, I'm not wearing used drawls, especially these days. If I can't afford anything else, I'll buy some underwear. I don't even like to buy loose underwear (in a bin), people been running their hands all over them and what not. Eww.
Value Village is also in Canada and I've been able to find some good stuff occasionally. There's also a lot of crap.

I was introduced to a great thrift shop in Sauble Beach called The Patch. They had second hand clothes, a lot that looked brand news, and they also sold some really cool jewlery (not second hand). I'm really regretting not buying a skirt I saw in their now.