Thread: Infraction
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 03:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Infraction

OK... so here's the deal... I know there are posters from my school here... so I will be a bit vague and discuss it with them personally later... BUT here's the thing we're doing an "structured informal" rush this week at my school which basically means.. we held an open house for ladies to meet all chapters... then each sorority holds its own parties and girls can come and go as they please (or get invited if chapters choose to do that). All other "recruitment rules" are out the window.. parties MUST be on campus, no rho chis....etc... EXCEPT bids must be held until Friday... here's the sticky part... one chapter can only take about 3 women I believe... another can take about 10, and the other about 15... so last night I overhear a XYZ sister say to a PNM "oh yeah, well we can only take 3 at most right now... but if you wait until fall we'll have a lot more open spots.... NOW is this an infraction ? or is it all fair in COB and war since "rules" are out the window ? BIDs are NOT supposed to be extended until Friday... so I'm just wondering where we would stand on that.... I mean how exactly do the Panhel. rules apply in this sitch ?? Ladies from my school... (you know who you are) if you want more info please PM me or I will talk to you later and fill you in a bit more.