View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 01:33 PM
GreekChat Member

I just saw our invite list for tonight... and Kelly isn't on it. I'm completely shocked. I know for a fact that she was at the top our our list, so the only explanation is that she ranked us dead last. After talking to our Recruitment chair and a few other sisters about it, we concluded that she probably succumbed to the tent talk. She seemed like she was having a great time in the rush room and had really good conversations with everyone... she even told me that she didn't like some of the other groups she went to. The fact that she ranked them above us is really, really disappointing - she didn't seem like the kind of girl that was hung up on reputation or which groups are "the best". A lot of my sisters are friends of hers. I'm really shocked and disappointed... I honestly thought we were going to be sisters. I know these things happen every year, and I told myself not to get too attached, and I know it's not personal... but yes, I do feel really hurt and betrayed.

We'll see how things go tonight. We have pretty good returns - about 125/200 are coming back.