View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 03:46 AM

All I can say is, keep this about school first. If you can't get the major you want at your school or feel like you're missing out on other academic opportunities, that's what should guide you. Also keep in mind that your tuition and everything else will probably go up and there's the chance that you would get to the new school and not be able to afford a fraternity. You mentioned CMU as an option, and it is CRAZY expensive.

I went to a school of 6000 and while it would have been fun to go to big time college football games and such, I don't feel like I missed a thing. Not only am I still close with my sorority sisters 2 decades later, the whole Greek system in general is. Yes when you're in school sometimes it seems like everyone is up each others' asses and to the left. Yes we didn't have fancy houses. But for me, those things were so outweighed by the love and acceptance I found and continue to find.

It's up to you to weigh pros and cons and stay true to yourself, but as I said, keep this about SCHOOL FIRST. Good luck!