View Single Post
Old 11-27-2001, 09:23 AM

Send a message via AIM to shadokat Send a message via Yahoo to shadokat
EXACTLY on what GMUTeke and ErikaXO said. A lot of folks at my school would've gone greek if they didn't think they'd lose half of their friends. Everyone in greek organizations there bashes other greeks, and thusly, creates huge riffs. This makes it seem as if we wouldn't be friends if we were in different sororities.

GMU, as for your TKE saying, that's bullshit TKE used to be the hugest fraternity on my campus when I was there, and some of the greatest guys I met in college. So F those who say that crap

And as Erika said, those who belong to strong chapters should thank their lucky stars, because being the strong chapter is such a fragile thing. Every chapter has their ups and downs. One of the chapters I advise used to be in the toilet basically, and they've totally turned things around, but now they've become snotty about it. I told them "A few years ago, you guys were in the toilet and on the brink of being closed. Don't go thinking you're the best now, even if it's true, because you were once where the smaller chapters are now."

**stepping off soapbox**