View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Worried About Rush

My university is going to have three days of rush for their four NPC sororities: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4-7. However, I have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays nearly all day because I'm a commuter student and I wanted to limit classes to two days a week. This means I could only make one day of the rush which really concerns me. Do you think it'd be sufficient? Because the next time I'd see the sororities would be for the all-day Saturday event which begins with a preferential and ends with bid day in the evening. Basically I'm nervous that none of the sororities will be able to get to know me and that I won't be able to learn enough about the four sororities in three hours... Like time and financial obligations. I would hate to be brief with the girls, but I also don't think skipping class is an option with physics filling most of the time (I'm a biomedical physics major, pre-med).

Anyway, I know this probably sounds like a bunch of babble but ANY advice would be SO nice!