View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 09:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

I guess My Point was well taken about some posters.

I do not know anything about AIing along with The Fellow Mod of This thread.

He never was AIed either. But I am the One who is pointed out.

Amazing that one poster said not All GLOs did the same thing but needed an AI Mod.

I guess My Question is Why would an AI from One Glo really know about AIing from another GLO?

Yes, With Any GLO Of AI whether Be From A Fraterity or A Sorority be able to make a definite decission either way with out some one complaining about what was posted.

Some point was made about some individual who did not make it throught Normal Rush but is trying to use AI as a back door to get in is a slap in the face of so many who have come into the Fold of GreekDom through AIing.

While, AIing is Very New to Many GLOs, it seems that there are more Avenues that seem to be opening for them.

I posted this in My Original Post that AIing is and can be a long and difficult process as many of the AIs on GC Have found.

Does that make them any less True Members of Their GLOs?

This is not about the AI Thread, This is about Me being a Mod on here.

All anyone has to do is read the posts and threads to get a pattern.

I have given John Hammell "A" Name of an Additional Possible Mod for this Thread. As I have said, it is in His Hands.

He will check all of the Threads about AI as I asked Him.

He will then make His Decision.

This kind of reminds me of The Rush Forum where some of the same people were/are complaing about it.

LX Z # 1
Alumni

Last edited by Tom Earp; 07-18-2005 at 09:57 PM.