View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to #1 Leading Lady Send a message via Yahoo to #1 Leading Lady
Sisterfriends,

I would like to WELCOME you ALL to DST BLVD but here are a few Reminders to ensure that you have an enjoyable visit.

First, before you even you select a screen name or post ANYTHING please READ and MEMORIZE the word and meaning of DISCRETION!!! Belive me when my SORORS and I tell you the world of DELTA is small and the internet doesn't not always contain you identity. Once you got that part down to Perfection, READ, READ and READ one more time....Announcements: A Torch to Guide You....this is there for YOU. Finally (since I don't want feel like preaching tonight PLEASE take the time to READ and SEARCH through the old topics. If you see something of interest POST in that particular thread and it will magically appear back up to the top again We have discussed everything from the rooter to the tooter so I am sure you will find plenty of threads of interest if NOT and ONLY then please START something new. If you are not sure if the topic or the question you may have is appropriate please feel free to email or PM any of the lovely Moderators or MY SORORS and we will GLADLY assist you

I definitely hope YOU ALL have a very enjoyable time here on DST Blvd where the LOVE shines BRIGHT