View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 04:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Round 4

Back to the UC to get your invitations. You could go to a Max of 3 parties. Inside my envelope:
Live Oak
Cedar
Sweetgum
Pine

This was the hardest cut I had to make. I liked them all. I ended up probably letting "tent" talk sway me on this one. Live Oak had more of a party girl reputation and that was not me. So I handed back my Live Oak invitation and signed up for the following parties.

Cedar
Sweetgum
Pine

I think this was my favorite round. There were sort of skits or song presentations. I think it was geared to showcase sisterhood. Pine's stood out - everyone was dressed in black - but completely different outfits. It was Chorus Line themed in a Italian restaurant with strands of lights all around. Sweetgum was a candlelit teddy bear pajama party held inside an old school house and Cedar was Sound of Music. They were all emotional.

I did not know what I was going to do. Part of that was because this is where the "dirty rushing" by Cedar began. They kept telling me I was one of their top rushees. There was a place for me with them. I would be at the top of their bid list etc.

I liked all three but Sweetgum and Pine a little more than Cedar.