View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 09:14 AM

2016/2017 Colonies/Expansions/Charters/Closures

Good morning! Sorry for the late start this year. I wanted to make sure that all the announcements had come through.

As usual, thank you to everyone for helping to keep this thread updated and honest.

-Please cite a source if you have one. Facebook page, the official webpage of an organization, a campus Greek Life webpage, etc., are all acceptable.

-In the colony sections, I list the colonies that are for this school year Fall '16-Spring '17. However, since IFC colonies often take 1-3 years before chartering, I will mark a colony from a previous year with an '*'.

-Stacked colonizations will be noted in the "Open for Expansion" section. If a group is supposed to colonize in Fall'17 or later, they will go in a later thread.

-As I've said in the past, I try to keep this list as accurate as possible. If I feel that a source is not reliable (not person, source), I will hold off until I can get another source to verify. So please don't be upset if I don't automatically put your posting that the Eleanor Roosevelt Memorial College is adding 15 organizations. I will.

-If you see something misspelled or the wrong school/organization listed, please post the correction or send me a pm.

Thanks!

I'll support the RedWolves, but in my heart I'll always be an ASU Indian. Go Tribe! (1931-2008)