View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 06:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LSUgrrl126
A.) Truthfully, I was cut from every single sorority. All 10. There were no "top houses" in my opinion, they were all great. I did not cut ANYONE.
Then why in your other thread did you say, "and I have it narrowed down to 4 out of 10 that I'd accept a bid from." Sorry. With an attitude like that, no sympathy here. Just like maybe you didn't get your chance to make your best impression on them, maybe those other 6 houses didn't get a chance to make the best impression or maybe you didn't give them a chance to.

Quote:
B.) Extracurriculars? Hobbies? Hell, I'll email you my resume...I am most certainly not lacking in that department. Can you join a choir in the middle of the year? No.
You've been in school since the beginning of the fall semester. What have you done with your life since there? Once you're in college, HS activities mean jack. You said in your other thread, "I've been looking for other student organizations, but nothing has really sparked my interest that I've seen."

And you said it's no fair, what if someone's the perfect girl and they get cut because they didn't know anyone? Doesn't seem like you've done anything to get to know anyone. If you had gotten to know some people. There are a ton of activities that you can join at anytime. Make yourself more well rounded. Try something new. Maybe you're not as perfect as you think.

[QUOTE] C.) At LSU, all 10 chapters have this rule. Greek Affairs confirmed this, along with alums who personally called the chapters. I'm not exaggerating. [/QUOTE}

Ummm... you had alumnae call the chapters personally? Did you not believe Greek Life on your own? Do you know how stalkerish that looks?

Quote:
D.) I did not know that LSU rush was so difficult, I thought all schools were like this. Obviously I had not visited GC prior to rush.
Obviously you didn't do your homework. Not even necessarily visiting GC, but talking to people who go to LSU or went there or making some effort to find out what's involved. That's no one's fault but your own.

Quote:
If I missed something here and you want the answer, feel free to ask.
Nope, thanks, i think I got most of the answers.

Last edited by kddani; 01-30-2005 at 06:48 PM.