View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
An amazing paddle would be a life size Betxi Bear polka dot dress and all. My chapter has a sister whose dad usually does them for us and they are pretty amazing. I have the following paddles: my first set of twins gave me a large Lightning McQueen from Disney Pixar's film Cars. My second set gave me a medium size traditional paddle painted hot pink, purple, and green. My final paddle from my only solo lil sis is a giant quatrefoil that is pink with a white trim and features yellow, white, and green letters/decorations. They are all adorable in VERY different ways.

Your best bet is to do something that the other person really likes or admires. For example, EVERYONE knows I am obsessed with Lightning McQueen, that is what my lils chose to make because they knew I'd love it. And then the next set simply asked me what I wanted. The last one asked her sibling whom I had already told what I wanted to some extent and she used her mind to fill in the blanks. But honestly, creativity and effort are always appreciated regardless of what it looks like!