View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 06:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRoses View Post
I have also seen when women don't list themselves as a legacy. Then we get a legacy recommendation form for them, but it isn't marked in ICS. Then women in the chapter question their intentions in later rounds when they come back telling us how much they love our chapter and how they are a legacy.

As for ICS, we only get a legacy list for our chapter, not for all the other chapters. However if I go into each individual profile, I can see if they listed any other chapters.
ForeverRoses, I am reading this thread with great interest. As you know, my daughter just finished Recruitment. She was fortunate to have essentially full party cards (including 4 chapters that she adored) to the end, Preffed 2 of them, and accepted a bid to what became her top choice, her legacy chapter. She did, however, lose many chapters early on that she really would have liked to have gotten to know better. I know there are deep cuts early and it is very competitive. It is hard to know if her legacy status played a part in her not being asked back, or not. I have wondered about it as I have another daughter in high school. It very likely could be that they just didn't click or it came down to sheer numbers. I'm just grateful it worked out for her and that either bid would have been a very welcome sight. It was a rough 2 weeks!