Thread: Texas Alpha Phi
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 11:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
I walk by the APhi house twice a day on my way to and from the office. No signs of wrecking balls whatsoever. The walls are standing. I did notice a day or two ago, looks like they might be bringing in renovation equipment? I have no inside knowledge but it looks like they're redoing the inside most likely. I'll try to take more notice.

Kappa (next door to Alpha Phi) did a complete remodel of their house - it appeared from the outside that they kept the outside walls and redid the inside completely. They also re-did the sidewalks out front - I assume in line with the city of Austin sidewalk requirements for when you pull a permit to demo or renovate. I was really happy for those sidewalks! LOL.

(I work on campus but have no real inside knowledge or involvement with the Greek system, this is all just observation from walking by.)