View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 05:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SxyLambdaLady6
im a little confused, if you check out a fraternity and it is absolutely the one you were meant to be in you should be in it. If you are not so sure then why try to pledge. I was an interest for my sorority for almost a year before i went to the next "process". I think maybe you should wait a little bit and look around at what you got. I don't really agree with rushing (because my sorority doesnt do that, sisters and interests take their time in deciding) , rushing seems like too fast to decide which organization you want to be a member of for the rest of your life. If you want to participate and be involved with the fraternity (for a very looooong time and not just you undergraduate career) you want to join then fine. But...if you don't then reconsider....just hold out, instead of rushing and then backing out and then rushing for someone else...

i know that in multicultural greeks, for example in my sorority, we def do not take any girls that have pledged another sorority, and that means pledging and then dropping or pledging and being initiated..

i guess its different than mainstream, its a little confusing.