View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 05:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
ok, so my question about who is following me was answered last night. apparently, in my past life, i was involved in wicka...oh yes, y'all...watch out! well, i got too power hungry with my "gift" of being psychic and stuff, and had an opportunity with love and all that....but i got too deep into this psychic whatever/wicka stuff and got into some trouble, and bye-bye love and possibly my life. so that's why i am having love issues in this life, b/c i can't have balanace in my life when my old life is still trying to control me to be how she/i was. she called me out on having a lot of intuition, knowing when the phone will ring, just knowing certain things about ppl, and how it was stronger when i was younger b/c i was "new" and closer to my old life....which is totally true. so, yeah....my old life has to be balanced out b/4 this life can be how it's supposed to be. i hope i explained that right......

she mentioned me trying over and over and over again at something in my life and how i keep on not getting anywhere with it. which is, yeah, true....about how it's not personal, but it is personal to me. talked about my sister's divorce, and my grandmother being sick.........talked about the boys in my life.....about how someone in either "california or florida" wants me to come see them....and WHOA the air force boy is in CALI ppl! said i love one guy, but he has too many issues in his life to be with me right now, and that i was JUST INTRODUCED to another who is liking me more than i like him, and i should move on b/c neither are good for me. which is, again, whoa.

$30 well spent.

My Facebook