Thread: Fred Hatchett
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2000, 04:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Fred Hatchett

Fred, I am as Christian as the next person. I went to Catholic school up until junior high and continued being involved in my church even while attending a public high school. You remind me a lot of a family member of mine. She is 11 years old & reads the Bible everyday. Like her, I think you are taking the readings too literal. Everyone sins, but to imply that the root of all evil comes from the Greek system is extremely unfair & untrue. I'm glad that you have found God & have, in your eyes, become a better person, but my question is: Why do you continue to criticize? You stated your view on the Greek system & everyone heard, so why do you insist on continually restated your opinion? It is something, which obviously annoys the majority of those reading it, and doesn’t exactly belong on a PRO-Greek website. Don’t get me wrong, your opinion is important, but why can’t it be more positive every once in a while. If I am wrong in some way or another I’d appreciate you or anyone else letting me know.

Thanks

Allison

------------------
Somewhere, somehow, it should be possible to touch someone and never let go again. To hold someone, not for a moment but forever.