View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 01:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks everyone. Last night went pretty well, it is usually one of our better events. We had about 30 guys show up. We went to hooters for wings. Of course we have those guys who show up to eat and bolt, but for the most part, it was really good meeting all the new guys, and I can definately see many of them as brothers. Pretty coolstuff. They seem to be a good group of guys.

Tonight is the test for our recruitment marketing. I work for a graphic design firm, that has a business relationship with a marketing specality company that produces custom water bottle labes for bottled water. I designed a lable and got the chapter a great deal at cost, so they have been giving away water with our chapter logo and rush schedule on it., as well as website (that I built) and rush chair phone number. So far they have given away about 80 cases (24 per case). Our first listed event is tonight, so well see how well it all goes and how successful of an event it was.

As I told OTW, I hate formal rush. Time for fake smiles and no-doze. ugh. Too much stress and drama. Anyway tonight is Pool at a billiards place around the corner. Since I dont wanna be left outta the rush thread fun, I'll let yall know how it went tomorrow.