View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 05:14 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppyGPhiB View Post
Well said. I might add that when the New York Times comes 'a callin', you SHOULD take the interview (the article said DZ declined to speak with them). They could have at least said something heartfelt about the situation, which would have at least made them seem like compassionate human beings instead of hiding behind their office.
At least there's some kind of official statement from HQ

Quote:
February 23, 2007
This week, the national organization of Delta Zeta Sorority was contacted and did an email interview with the New York Times.
The reporter informed us that the Times is doing a follow-up story based off of the stories that appeared in the local DePauw University/Greencastle press.
The national leadership of Delta Zeta has at all times and continues to work for the enrichment and betterment of collegiate and alumnae members of the Delta Chapter at DePauw University.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 513/523-7597 or cwm@dzshq.com. Or, if you get any queries from reporters, please send them my way.

Sincerely,

Cindy W. Menges
Executive Director
I guess an E-MAIL INTERVIEW is better than nothing. I hope they've hired a better PR person by now.