View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 04:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcoatman View Post
I just like to know where all my dogs at first off?? Secondly, why is it that so many people have so much insite on Omega? I have read some of the statements made and most of them are either wrong, or being published by an undergrade. Once you have crossed over and made it to the top, you can speak on it WHOLEHEARTEDLY. I am a "Q", Q Dog, Omega Man, and a Past Master (for those who know), and neither is diffiance of my line status. I still like to hop every now and again (with the older brus.), but my status isn't based on what I'm called. Ohh, I forgot to mention I raised men, so if you see me and try to challege me after seeing me hop, you might get embarrased. So don't think that every one that messes around is young or new to the frat. Also if your not my bru., your call doesn't have an affect on me anyway. I just see you as an easedropper and appreciate you for just that. I have been through the desert and back, tried and ready to be tried again. So watch out when you approach me or any of the brus from my squad. We bark hard, and play rough, but most importantly we care. So if you pledged or not, I will tell you what I can. I will leave you with this, "Friendship is essential to the soul". So to ask one is to know one, and to be one you must pledge one. KEEP YOU GPA UP, I'M OUT!!!
Blank stare.
Romans 1:16