View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 06:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ztaspring02
big/lil

I met my big Erin, at a new member meeting. She is the treasurer for our chapter, so she was there to tell us how much we owe. From that time on I knew she was going to be my big. We hung out every weekend, and went to GROUNDHOG day together. My pledge sisters knew where to find me on the weekends, in her room. At our formal, she accidently slipt and said she was my big. So a week befor big little she told me she couldn't be my big, b/c she didn't have enough money. I was so upset. The weekend after she told me she went home. I was at the one frat. house and just started crying, b/c i didn't want anyone else as a big but her. One of the guys had to take me back to her room, and stayed there with me until i fell asleep b/c i would not stop crying b/c i was so upset, that she couldn't be my big. I even called her, but she didn't answer her phone. She felt so bad, but she is my BIG, and i was very very happy on big lil night. She is the best big in the world! She is always there for me, even if she is six hours away. Being away from her for 4 months is hard, but we still talk to each other everyday. Only a couple more weeks then school starts. I dont' have a little yet b/c i just pledge last semester. But i am sure i will have a good lil.

ZLAM,
Nicki

"To be humble in succes and without bitterness in defeat"