View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 04:45 PM
GreekChat Member

When I was a rushee this year, another girl in the same Rho Chi group as me really got on my nerves. First of all, she and her best friend were both rushing. She would only, and I do mean ONLY talk to her friend and the Rho Chi. She totally ignored everyone else in the group, and it was obvious that she was completely full of herself. Of course she had looks to envy---she was very pretty, but she didn't have to be snobby about it! She completely tried to kiss our PX's butt, too. She reminds me of the character Nicole on the WB's Popular (totally into herself, and willing to do anything to get her way).

Every night of rush she would openly blab about which sororities she did or didn't like, and eventually I overheard her telling her friend, "The XYZs just LOVE me! But I think they're dorky. I was meant to be an ABC, anyhow. They're the only girls with fashion sense." Prior to rush, she had even

Well, I was crossing my fingers that everyone would drop her because she was such a complete *itch. Eventually I was just hoping that her and I wouldn't end up in the same sorority. Thankfully, we didn't. She went "ABC" like she said she would...I feel sorry for her sisters.