Thread: DST Suspention
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 01:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßeautiiful Mii View Post
To DrPhil.....I thought he was referring to the people who posted to this thread.
Fixed your post for you, just in defense of my Y chromosomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßeautiiful Mii View Post
WHOA! I didn't take time to register on this site for this at all. I just registered maybe two weeks ago. I just posted what was said to me. There could be another reason to why there might be a suspension. I'm not making any valid decisions onto why this is taking place. I thought about what was said to and me voiced my own opinion and just wanted to ask others what they thought. I did not come here to start problems or a war with anyone. I don't know what kind of person you are, but I'm not the conflict type. I'm as nice as it gets and I care about everyone opinions. Don't attack me or anyone who posted to this thread. Like I said before, there could be more to the story. idk Or maybe there is another reason. I've talked to my friends on campus about it. Yeah, they said what they had to say about the issue. If you feel that I was wrong or whatever.....that's YOUR OPINION. Have a blessed night.
I love it when people say "Have a blessed day/night" when they clearly mean something else.

I didn't attack anyone. I said it was unlikely that anyone here had enough information to be talking with any level of competence about whether the suspension was "fair." I could also have said it's none of our business -- it's the business of Delta and the college.

I did also say it's unlikely that this thread was started just because you're curious what others thought. I that's still my opinion.