Thread: Dirty Rushing
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Thank you for sticking up for me. I will never post a question again and I hope admins remove this post. As far as the misleading comments some of them were in writing via text so no misunderstandings. As far as the girls liking my daughter again many texts and also most were old family friends so if they lied it would be really uncomfortable since I envision many future events together but maybe they hate her but I doubt she would have made it to pref night if that was the case. As far as the body shaming is concerned if someone mentions a body part it is awkward and people giggle because they do not know what to do. Think about it. Regardless of intentions it is inappropriate and makes some one self conscious. Please try not to doubt anyone that experiences body shaming. I assure you it is humiliating and know one ever wants to be that girl. Your doubt and opinions contribute to victim blaming which is not something a sorority should support. Again many thanks to those that left thoughtful replies.