Karen
Toby
Jan
Angela
Kevin
Phyllis
Creed
Jim

I went to 3 houses today, and will have 6 more tomorrow. Today I visited Kevin, Phyllis, and Creed.
Kevin- This house came across as pretty average the first round, but this round they really impressed me! I talked to a different girl who had my same major, and we really connected over that. I also loved their philanthropy and I could tell they did too.
Phyllis- I was honestly surprised I got invited back to this house but I feel it is likely due to my legacy status. I enjoyed their house a lot more this round than I did the first round. The girls I talked to definitely talked a lot about parties, swaps, etc, though and that made me feel a little weird since we were supposed to be taking about philanthropy. Overall, I enjoyed this house.
Creed- I liked this house the first round but felt it was pretty average. This round, however, I did not enjoy as much. I talked to a different girl who was very hard to have a conversation with and there were a lot of times I could tell she had completely run out of thing to say. I had to keep most of the conversation going.
I will try to update tomorrow with the rest of philanthropy and new ranks!!